Ensuring you have an efficient and useful visit to our website.
· Speed up how quickly the site loads if you come back (caching)
· Analyse how popular our pages and posts are (analytics)
· Track the user journey from arriving on site to leaving – so we can see what is popular and what content is working
· Identify if our advertising and/or social media brought you to visit us
· See who goes to our shopping cart for the first time (and identify if there were problems at the checkout stage)
· Work out which sites are sending visitors to us
· Track purchases from affiliates so we can give them their commission
· Remember returning visitors and customers
If you turn off all cookies, some or all of our site may not perform properly. You can turn them off by using the settings in your browser.
Types of Cookies
Google Analytics – These cookies collect information on how customers use our site in order that we can offer a better experience. All information is collected anonymously and never shared with third parties. To stop being tracked by Google Analytics from all websites you visit, go to: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For further guidance about cookies including how to block and delete them, go to and