We’re training people nationwide in their own homes
We can help you have clear and kind conversations
- You want to be liked and respected by your colleagues. At home, after a long day at work, it’s easier not to make a fuss.
- You’re worried that if you provide feedback or challenge people they’ll see you as a complainer or, your words will damage an otherwise good relationship.
- We can help you have those crucial conversations that stop the bickering at home and remove the gossip and drama at work.
- We’ve taught 1000’s of people the simple tactics needed for clear and kind conversations that drive behaviour change.
You can have more effective difficult conversations
1. Schedule a call
We’ll tailor a solution to help you master difficult conversations.
2. Learn the Tactics
Discover the step by step process and tools to help you have tough conversations effectively.
3. Get Started
Tracking and support available after the course so that you know you are doing it right.
Difficult conversations aren’t fun for anyone
- When we can’t have that crucial conversation we get frustrated, and since we can’t talk it out, we act it out.
- When it matters most, we do our worst. We avoid them, we yell, we withdraw, or say things we regret later.
- It is not your fault but sure feels like it. Our bodies go into defence mode and we’re left floundering in these critical conversations.
- The resentment grows, the problem gets worse and we end up behaving in ways we despise.
- Restore peace in your home and transparency at work by stepping up and having conversations you’re proud of.
Ever had one of these difficult conversations?
These are the conversations that, handled poorly, leave a bitter taste in our mouths.
We’re here to help you master them.
Restructuring or redundancy conversation
Approaching a senior manager who is breaking safety rules
Explaining to a colleague that his online posts are inappropriate
Giving feedback to a colleague on their work
Talking to a colleague about their offensive behaviour
Speaking to a colleague who is making sexist remarks to a co-worker
Asking a colleague to redo a piece of work
Holding a colleague accountable as they have missed a deadline
Supporting an upset team member who didn’t get expected promotion
Giving your boss feedback on their behaviour
Managing an unreasonable request from a client or customer
Conducting an unfavourable performance review
What people say about us
Angela has the fantastic ability to get under the skin of a team and understand their needs. This enables her to deliver a tailor-made learning solution which adds genuine value and benefit to the team, enabling them to move forward with clear direction and vision. I would highly recommend Angela to deliver the perfect training package to meet your development need and enhance team performance.
Angela's course design and delivery is always clear and makes learning enjoyable and easy. Her training materials during the training and support afterwards provide great insight in the subject. She works hard to ensure learning's are applied back into the workplace and finding ways for delegates to increase their accountability. Angela is an insightful and energetic trainer and I hope to work with her again in the future.
Angela is one of the best trainers I have ever worked with. She uses a great mixture of science, theory, practical exercises and electronic applications to keep the audience engaged throughout any of her courses. She has a great skill at listening to an individual’s input, but still keeping to topic and to time. One of Angela’s greatest skills is building training material specific to a team’s needs, but aligning to wider business strategies and using expert views to deliver material that is well thought through and validated.
Angela has delivered many development programmes to our managers at Allied Bakeries and the feedback is always excellent. Her key strength is in her ability to relate, both to a diverse group of management and to tailor learning to the workplace making it relevant and insightful. She builds confidence in front line managers and creates a safe environment for people to try out new skills. The benefits can be seen in our manager’s capability improvement across the areas she has worked with us on which include Managing Performance, Coaching and Presentation Skills.