360 feedback at MSF
If you have been asked to provide feedback for a MSF colleague via a 360 then here are some simple pointers to giving forward-looking and actionable feedback.
The best feedback is specific and helps people to understand what they are doing well and therefore should continue doing. Excellent feedback also gets colleagues to consider what they might do differently to be even more impactful and effective.
Six reasons to watch the video
- Understand why you need to build trust first
- The importance of being specific
- Learn a simple model to provide feedback
- Why nice feedback is unhelpful
- How to balance support and challenge
- Clear and kind is the way to be heard