A fresh approach to Performance Management
Helping busy leaders have 10 min discussions which change behaviour and results
Interested in finding out more.
Learn how to make performance management a daily activity through coaching, feedback and teaching opportunities.
Understand what makes you and your colleagues tick. Enhance performance with clearer communication and less misunderstandings.
Is managing team performance a struggle?
- Performance Management conversations are dreaded by everyone.
- Gossip and water-cooler conversations dominate.
- Everyone is very “nice" to each other and don't have the tough conversations
- There are “elephants" in the room that nobody will address.
- Poor levels of engagement
- Team members don't rise to the challenges
- Lack of honest conversations.
What could it be like?
- Performance conversations are part of everyday interaction.
- All worries are addressed with the person they concern.
- Managers are highly supportive of their teams and have tough conversations because they want the best for everyone.
- There is transparency around the team.
- People choose to give their discretionary effort.
- Team members are interested in taking on new challenges.
- There are robust conversations where everyones opinions are heard before decisions are made.